[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Bitches ain't Shit but Hos and Tricks thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Bitches ain't Shit but Hos and Tricks thread 
Angry Young Man

And what if I am gay? Are you some sort of narrow minded homophobe? Is there something wrong with 2 guys falling in love? Do you have a problem with that? Hmm???
FUCK YOU! :alien:

Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:17 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

i just said you were the gay Canadian round here is all. Something wrong with that? Not secure there Omega? Can't take someone pointing out the facts eh? :finger:

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:31 pm
Angry Young Man

No problems here. You do however need to work on those fact gathering skills. They appear to be wrong.

Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:39 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Fallen Angel

You're all idiots. All of you. Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

nnngggggg voices in my head , voices in my head.....

Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:19 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Im not the one requesting guys kissing eh? I just went with what was implied :finger:

Confundo Ergo Sum

Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:31 am
Angry Young Man

Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:32 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
IC Champ

THIS IS THE WORST BITCH-HATING THREAD I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!

:x :x :x :x :x :x

Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:27 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:29 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

:x :x :x :x :x :x

Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:37 am
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Them bitches and hoes can seriously fuck off. I ain't playin yo, this shit's fucked.

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
I am the walrus

Holy fuck, I'm pissed about something. I was dating this girl back a few months ago, and everything went out okay. We eventually went our separate ways, and everything was fine. But now all of a sudden I find on a site that her latest ex talked about her and I, saying that she referred to me as "Smothering Guy" because I left a FEW messages wanting to talk to her on the phone as a FRIEND; and that she left because "she found out what a jerk I was and that I was only trying to get in her pants." What the fuck is this? I grabbed her a little, yeah, but that's what MOST PEOPLE DO WHEN YOU ARE KISSING, YOU BITCH! But I never tried to just "get in her pants." And I treated her at all times like a damn princess. What in the fuck did I do to get this? I don't know who I should madder at, the dickhead nerd who posted this, or my ex. What a bunch of shit. :cuss:

Rant over - Zeph

Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Profile E-mail

Is it a site where you can post shit too?
Because, if you want some revenge, there's no limit to the number of things you can say about HER...

Sounds like she's a dumb bitch; that's all. Some people are just fucking losers in the end.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:36 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
I am the walrus

Oh, like how her breath ALWAYS stinked, how she has NO life outside of her and her two friends that spend EVERY NIGHT TOGETHER... Man, I'm feeling better already! :cuss:

Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:51 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

But they only remind me of you....

Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:33 am

Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:46 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Under Carder

Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:52 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
IC Champ

But they only remind me of you....

Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:31 pm

:x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: >:( >:( >:( :mean: :mean: :mean: :mean: :mean: :mean: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :finger3: :finger3: :finger3: :finger3: :finger3: :finger3: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :vvangry::vvangry::vvangry::vvangry::vvangry:

Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:05 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Misses Sangre!

Zeph I think that guy got served when he posted that....

Just let him make a douche out of himself...he's done a good job already...

My rant..

Grrr...

Not now. :cuss:

Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next