[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Bitches ain't Shit but Hos and Tricks thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Bitches ain't Shit but Hos and Tricks thread 
I am the walrus

Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:52 pm
Profile E-mail
I am the walrus

Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:21 am
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

Ya know..its funny that you mention that...cause all they ever complain about is a lack of commitment...and they wonder why I steer clear of all that crap :roll:

Sorry to hear about your break though man

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:48 am
I am the walrus

You steer clear of it because you've learned the fine art of one night :Clobbukkake: , then leave.

:ass:

Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:53 am
Profile E-mail
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

If you can learn nothing else from this, do your best to just stick with the best
:Clobbukkake: and pray you get along.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:21 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:56 am
Profile E-mail WWW
I am the walrus

Let's face it: "hanging" out with a girl > feuding. Yeah, I know, everyone tells me I'm screwed up too. :o

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:10 am
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

I'd agree with you but you'd probably just be an ass to me again :x

So a CURSE on you! or something :cuss:

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:12 am
I am the walrus

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:15 am
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:29 am
Eats soap like a champ!

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:31 am
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:35 am
I am the walrus

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:37 am
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:44 am
Eats soap like a champ!

a classic moment in the history of no-selling.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:47 am
Profile E-mail
I am the walrus

Dude, did you REALLY have to bring the Black Knight into this? :x

8) Coooooul!

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:55 am
Profile E-mail
follows you home

Dude. The black Knight INVENTED the No-sell..

Sure. someone may try and tell you the story of the caveman Grogg who was pelted with stones by his neighbor Trogg and decided that they didn't hurt..

This continued for awhile.. but this was not a no-sell.. he was just stupid as all hell..

and he probly would have died from the stoning if their OTHER neighbor.. the now infamous Og came storming out of his cave..

"No throw stones... BLLAARRGHH!!!"

At which point he bukkake'd on Grogg.. who most definitely did NOT no-sell the bukakke.. no, no.. he ran crying to the river to cleanse himself..

where he was eaten by a tiger.

an effeminate tiger.

an effeminate tiger with a giant mast.

who orally rapes his prey.

poor grogg.. i wonder if he tried to no-sell that as well..

Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:49 pm
Misses Sangre!

Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:45 pm
It's Hammer Time!

Theh title of thhis Thread sSssTiLL applieZzzZzZzzZzZZzzZzssZ! BIitches ain't shIT BuT hooes aand TriIcksSss! :cUhuhhuhsSsZZzsZZzssssSsZZzsZZzsss:

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3