[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Bitches ain't Shit but Hos and Tricks thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Bitches ain't Shit but Hos and Tricks thread 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post The Bitches ain't Shit but Hos and Tricks thread

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:06 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Post Re: The "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" t

Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:11 am
IC Champ

"OH, HALLSY, PLEASE COME OUT ON GAY-ASS NEW YEAR'S SO I CAN NOT TALK TO YOU AT ALL WHILE SOME DUDE CONSTANTLY PAWS ME ALL NIGHT"

"FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING TWIST!!"

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:09 am
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Post Re: The "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" t

Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:33 am

Way to HALF read the response and ASSume it's all about you, ya twit!

Look, I would never accuse you of being wall-socket fucker, we all know it's sheep "herding" that's your full time "job" anyway....

And married? Bitch please. Use it as a shield when you want, but you know when you hit the Blue Oyster in downtown Copenhagen, you're all like

"Ya, I am married to a woman because of pressure from my parents. It's really YOU I am after Lars...."

We all know the real reason you responded was because you saw references to yourself in the title of the thread...

"Bitches" "Hoes" "Tricks"

And you got curious, so go grab a Shirley Temple and a parasol and sit there until someone calls you.... :finger:

Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:29 pm

So you didn't deny me outshining you every chance I get??

Thank you :D

Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:30 pm

See why he might not want to deny it when you make stupid blanket statements Bruce?

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:01 pm

Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:20 am
Angry Young Man

Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:42 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:54 am

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:58 am

Snuff was talking to me

Except he was going back and forth with you??

Whatever you're smoking - keep it away from me, rots the brain apparently.

Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:13 am

Dude, I can pull up the quote. He wanted to wear dresses with you and be sisters.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:39 am

LOL shows how much attention I paid to it - him and you going back and forth trading insult just made me scroll past it :)

I'd insult you more but you've earned a "No insults for 24 hours" card for Banning a certain person at a certain forum where he doesn't post anyways :)

so 24 hours from now

23:59 and counting

Enjoy :D

Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:34 am
Angry Young Man

Geeze you two bicker like an old married couple. Time to kiss and make up. :ass:

Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:13 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:16 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

GOD CAN'T YOU EVEN GET PEOPLE'S NAMES RIGHT?!
HOW THE HELL DID YOU BEAT ME IN MOST POPULAR? EVERYONE KNOWS I'M THE COOLEST!!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:26 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

..I know you hacked his account. I KNOW IT

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:28 pm
Angry Young Man

Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:58 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next