[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - WHO ARE YOU?!?!?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 WHO ARE YOU?!?!? 
IC Champ

Post WHO ARE YOU?!?!?
I appreciate it if the following people would kindly EXPLAIN THEMSELVES!!! :x

Omega
Dangerous Avrett
Lance Evans
Loop
PD
Mac Avoy
Demolition Man

Rachel Hunter is Cllllllllllllllllllobbsies, right?

And also anyone else who feels like it!! :x

(I'm sure that I know most people as different names but maybe not...)

I DEMAND ANSWERS!!

Your responses will be closely scrutinized so that I may decide whether or not I like you or despise you.

1) What is your handle at 411/FORUM TALK/Big Mike Wattas/Wrestling Talks?

2) Where are you from?

3) How old are you?

4) Are you a Prince fan?

5) Have you seen Miller's Crossing?

6) Do you read Hallsy's music column, "PROTECT YOUR PLANES AND TANKS!!"?

7) What is your favourite book ever in history of all time?

8) Who is going to win the Super Bowl this year? Stanley Cup?

9) Would you kiss Vince MacMahon's ass for $5,000? $10,000? $50,000?!?

10) How much do you spend per week on Pro-Line?

11) What is the most you've ever lost in one trip to the cas?

12) Do you go to movie theaters BY YOURSELF?!

13) Yes or no? (I'll explain later)

14) Who is more fucking lovable than Hallsy? WHO?!

BONUS QUESTION!!!

What is your favourite video game ever in history of all time that is not an RPG? (because all RPGs are horrible and boring)

Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:16 pm
The 80's ICON!

Post Re: WHO ARE YOU?!?!?

Rip Flash

2) Where are you from?

Jersey

3) How old are you?

4) Are you a Prince fan?

I don't hate him.

No

No although I do read your TNA recaps (Damn you Cablevision :x )

The Poky Little Puppy

Eagles & the Devils

The Brown Eye or just a cheek? :o

$1600

No

Yes

:walamat2:

BONUS QUESTION!!!

What is your favourite video game ever in history of all time that is not an RPG?

So hard to choose. If by most played, "Snafu" or "Frog Bog" on Intellivision.

As Riot: 1 time tag team champ with Double B

Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Omega is a friend of mine, btw, not from 411 or anything.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:01 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
The Second Coming

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:14 pm

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:26 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:08 pm
In the Spotlight

Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
IC Champ

Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:16 am
IC Champ

Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:18 am

Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:33 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:44 am

Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:46 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:47 am

Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:52 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:17 am
It's Hammer Time!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:08 am
Whooping like it's 1899

Franklin Pierce

2) Where are you from?
Philly

3) How old are you?

4) Are you a Prince fan?
I like the Batman soundtrack

One of several Coen Bros. movies I have yet to see

I will now!

Facing the Music by Larry Brown

8)Who is going to win the Super Bowl this year? Stanley Cup?
Rams, Red Wings

For 5 G's and a spanking from Linda

I bet I'd spend about 8 bucks if I knew what it was.

$60 on the slots. You'll get yours, Trump!

No, but not for lack of trying

No

Hirsty!

BONUS QUESTION!!!

What is your favourite video game ever in history of all time that is not an RPG? (because all RPGs are horrible and boring)

Double Dragon II

*super-knees out of thread*

- , as quoted by the Saturday Evening Post (1854)

Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:50 am
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Bruce/Bruce/Manaco-666/---

2) Where are you from?
Copenhagen, Denmark

3) How old are you?

4) Are you a Prince fan?
No I am straight

Yeah he crossed right over there ===>

Nope haven't yet, but then I haven't read many of the music colums

"The Stand" by Steven King

Don't know / Don't follow it.

Nope, allergic to old ass

Nothing - nor anything on a similar type of betting system

Never been, not my thing.

Never!

or

Man it's a long list - let's just say you came in second, 3rd is Nem and 1st is "Everyone else" ;)

BONUS QUESTION!!!

What is your favourite video game ever in history of all time that is not an RPG?
1942!!

Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:48 am
Come Kill Yourself

Turbo/ MarkyT/ CKY/ MarkyTurbo

2) Where are you from?

Sunny Stoke on Trent, England!

3) How old are you?

28, 29 very soon though :cry:

4) Are you a Prince fan?

not even a little

nope

yup, Eat my Justice is better though. :P

Trainspotting

Couldn't care less

I'd do anything if I was paid enough money.

nada

about £50

Not usually, but have done.

Maybe

You got me, noone

BONUS QUESTION!!!

erm, Street Fighter 2

CKY - 3 x Trans-Continental Champion!

Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:56 am
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

1) What is your handle at 411/FORUM TALK/Big Mike Wattas/Wrestling Talks? BAMLICIOUS

2) Where are you from? Jersey. Currently hailing from Clarksville, TN, in about two weeks, I will be making permanent operations in Cleveland, TN.

3) How old are you? Too fuckin old. Like twice the age of most of the 411 posters. Younger than Bruce, however..... :finger:

4) Are you a Prince fan? How is it one can NOT be a Prince fan. Surely someone isn't listening well enough.

5) Have you seen Miller's Crossing? Heard of it.

6) Do you read Hallsy's music column, "PROTECT YOUR PLANES AND TANKS!!"? If I had more time I would.

7) What is your favourite book ever in history of all time? The entire Darksword Trilogy by Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman

#8 Who is going to win the Super Bowl this year? Stanley Cup? Don't really know, haven't had time for that shit. Back when I was alive, I would pick the Chiefs and the Penguins respectively.

I'd do it for 50 grand because it was the biggest number you put there. I got bills like anyone else, and 50 grand would put it to the good for certain.

10) How much do you spend per week on Pro-Line? I don't even know what the fuck this is.

11) What is the most you've ever lost in one trip to the cas? $20. I have a rule with gambling. If I am solo, I only bring a $10 roll in quarters. I was down BIG TIME this past summer in Tunica, but wound up winning $500 at Blackjack, which saved my ass and my current sleeping arrangements.

12) Do you go to movie theaters BY YOURSELF?! I can't do shit by myself, aside from this. It's the whole wedlock thing. I tried to go to the ROTK sneak preview at midnight, weeks ago, but my lame ass was fast asleep.

13) Yes or no? (I'll explain later) FUCK NO, with sauce!

14) Who is more fucking lovable than Hallsy? WHO?! My kids. They rule. Mini-Bams with an extra side of moxy. They're gonna hate me when they're teens, I am stocking the pics up now.

BONUS QUESTION!!!

1. Morrowind, Temple of Elemental Evil and Icewind Dale all fucking rule.
2. To answer the question correctly - GoldenEye on the N64. THAT was the shit.

Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next