[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Orange Terror Alert
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Orange Terror Alert 
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Post Orange Terror Alert
Riddle me fucking this....

Why is it if the terror alert status goes up, they add more security to airports and more checkpoints?

I was under the impression that the government was already doing everything they could with stepping up security.

So we change colors and now we get MORE than adequate security? Says who? How do you measure such a thing, and why wouldn't we want optimal security all the time?

What happens when we hit red level? They put us all in tupperware in a vault 50 miles underground?

And does it NOT seem like they absolutely know what they're looking for? I grant you they are not going to let on if they know the scheme, but what is the significance of telling us about the raised threat? Do we just stay in our beds until the level drops?

Pffft.

It just seems like the same system from before 9/11, now with colors and whistles and bells. Telling us that there is an attack in motion of greater magnitude than 9/11 through "unconventional means" isn't serving anything but stirring paranoia around the holiday season. Jackasses.

Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:59 pm
I DRIVE A TRUCK.

I have to agree with you on this one Bam. Panic and paronia sets in.

Here's one for ya:

Last time I flew out of JFK - their top notch security took a pair of "cuticle nippers" from me because they were verbotten.

Like what would I do with a cuticle nipper - hack someone's cuticles up? :roll:

Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:37 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

I went into the States last night and they were zipping people through the border. Not even asking for I.D. or anything....

Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:44 pm
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Same way you can get onto the Naval Academy...

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Come Kill Yourself

It sounds rude! :vamp: :flash: :moon: :mrt:

And I don't know why i used a Mr T smittie either, just thought it looked cool.

CKY - 3 x Trans-Continental Champion!

Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:08 pm

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:24 pm
Profile WWW

I know this dumbass of a man, who's at least 10 years older than me but is incredibly less intelligent. Examples of this are when discussing the movie Donnie Darko in a group of friends, we all, except him, understood it (in part due to having found the book that describes events online). He told us that we were wrong. That if the producers/makers/directors wanted that to be true, they would have told us. Ignoring the fact that they PUT it online to begin with. He proceeds to deny it and comes up with some bullshit about how he's right anyway.

He also thinks that orange terror alert is done purposely by the government to fuck up your holiday travel plans (he just wants to bitch about something because he couldnt go somewhere as fast as he wants). His logic? The Yale bombing this spring. They lowered the terror alert then. Nevermind that it had nothing to do with international terrorists, and had everything to do with Ted Kyzynski (sp), Unabomber. Who's birthday it was. Who's alma mater was, of course, Yale.

I hate dumbasses. Especially ones that are supposed to be smart (degree in archeology, he claims to be a genius..but I'm not seein it folks)

Confundo Ergo Sum

Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:12 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:01 am
Eats soap like a champ!

Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:05 am
Profile E-mail

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:18 am
Putting the Moose in Music

Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:26 am

Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:02 pm

Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Under Carder

Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]