[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - HOT DAMN!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 HOT DAMN!! 
Putting the Moose in Music

Post HOT DAMN!!
WE GOT HIM!!!

HOT FUCKIN DAMN!!! :bang: :finger: :ass: :avalanche: :avalanche: :avalanche:

Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:17 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:25 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:28 am
Profile E-mail
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Yeah, we got the guy we engineered to have a war against.

Go us!

We totally invaded a country and arrested their leader! Sweet!

The fighting is still gonna go on, and more people are still going to die, but dammit, we did what we set out to do!

Screw the weapons! Screw liberating a people and forcing them to a form of government you can't force people into! We got him!

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:36 am
Profile WWW
Pat's BACK!!!

Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:37 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Eats soap like a champ!

it's about fricking time. now maybe the iraqis will stop being scared little pussies and actually let us help them..

and yes diamond.. i know.. that means we actually have to help them.. which many free-thinking americans say we won't..

in between their frisbee chucking and yurk toting..

hey hippies... :finger: right here pals..

If we screw the Iraqis in this deal.. there will be massive amounts of shit being thrown.... chimpanzee style.. so i think this is the first step in a new Iraqi... i mean.. a new Iraqiville.. or maybe New Iraq... San Iraqo..

p.s. anyone notice how Saddam's DNA test was over in like minutes as compared to a DNA test of anyone else over the past 20 years?

Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:29 am
Profile E-mail
God to Millions of Morgies

Nick was against the war which HIS president was all for.

OK I with you there.

then I remember that Bush was elected by a majority in the states. OK not everybody is going to like him, but he was democratically voted in.

OK so Nick, if you were an average iraqi living in iraq qith Saddam as your leader, so you think he woudl like you going against one of his little invasions

of course remebering he was a dicator who couldn't be voted out after 4 yars like bush can.

are you with me?

because from what i can gather Nick, you think saddam should stil be in control of iraq, free to carry on butchering thousands of innocent iraqis and arabs in ajoing countries :roll:

and before you mention the stuff still going on, its a few loyalits to sadam who were probably well paid by sadam and prefer him in charge because of the wealth he gave them.

they are the ones doing the killing.....NOT the coalition.

Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:29 am

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:40 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:49 am

Pretty sure Nick is being read totally wrong here. There's a big hubbub about having captured Saddam and the thing is, it's going to be touted as this huge victory... however, he was already out of power, and there was a lot more going on with this war than just capturing Saddam.

Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:51 am
Profile E-mail WWW

I'm sure that's a majority of it in Nick's post

But up until he was captured a lot of people were talking about what a fiasco the "War" was since they hadn't even captured Saddam - now that they do they're not allowed to point it out as a big thing??

Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:29 pm

Not really what I'm saying. It IS a big thing, I know that -- but it's not THE thing.
THE thing is giving a better life to the Iraqi people... No captured powerless dictators or "Mission Accomplished" banners are THE thing. Until these people are set up with their freedom and better lives, this isn't a success.
But you're going to find this being ridden as proof it was a successful campaign, which is just not the case.
The sucess or failure won't be seen for quite some time. From the looks of things right now, it's not going so shit hot.

Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:37 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Come Kill Yourself

The fact is, we went to war with the primary objective of seizing and stopping the production of WMD. The elimination of Saddam was secondary.

Seeing as the evidence of WMD used to instigate the whole thing has since been proved to be absolute horseshit, you'll excuse me if I don't throw a party over Saddam finally being captured. Yes, it's good news. From all the stories we've heard (read that whichever way you like) the man was evil and will be a better place without him in it.

It doesn't change the fact that we shouldn't have gone to war in the first place.

CKY - 3 x Trans-Continental Champion!

Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:14 pm

problem is - what do you do?? leave him be? sit on our hands?

the US is either acused of meddling or not doing enough - they can't win I swear to god

Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:39 pm
Too much time on my hands

anyone know of a location where they publish Bush's approval rating? I'd like to see how this changes.

Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Eats soap like a champ!

A military thingamabobber..sure.. but it wasn't a war.

but all the arguments in the wolrd can be had and it still won't change a thing.

We're not done over there. The US has been painted with a horrible image concerning their foreign policy. Everyone expects us to just bomb and leave, like the "big bully" we are.

The only way we're going to regain any respect with any of the other countries in the world is to stay in Iraq and pretty much hand feed these people their lives back..

Only then will naysayer countries begin to realize that the U.S. is following thru and is not the "big bully" and that maybe.. jussssst maybe.. the comparison of Saddam and his "regime" to bratty little kids is more apropo.

Either way, we now have more people to support then just our troops. We have American contractors and builders over there, who are trying to help rebuild the country.

I say its a good thing we are trying to teach them and build them things (especially if we knocked them over).. but all in all.. this is gonna take time.. and its not gonna just be better overnight.. as much as we Americans are raised to think it will.. it won't...

yeah, we'll get bored just hearing about churches being built and prolly start complaining againthat we shouldn't be over there.... but guess what? thats what has to be done.. we have to make Iraq a better place then when it started...

:roll:

okay okay.. how about a better place then Newark..

-post gets evil now-

and just when we have regained the respect of nations everywhere for making Iraq a jewel of the middle east..

WE BOMB FRANCE!

edit: also.. guys you should feel bad for Diamond. Out of all of us.. this whole Iraq thing is shaping his life the most.. We've garnered our prejudices back in the day already.. If he wants to be all raging against the man now.. let him be.. but soon he'll be 21, drunk and realizing what an idiot he sounded like when he was.. uhm.. (how old is diamond now?)
We have a bit more world experience then him.. (heck PD prolly has like 50 years on him!).. he'll come around..

and if he doesn't.. we shoot him.. right in the ear!

Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Morg, democratically elected..by the Supreme Court. Keep in mind WHICH election Georgey got in on. Not that Nick voted for him (or was able to vote this time around), mind you. Hell, more of the country voted for Gore than Bush if I remember right. Democracy in action :lol:

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:18 pm
Eats soap like a champ!

uhhh.. I think more of the country didn't bother to vote. (after you discard the ineligible)..

heh.. i think..

Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:30 pm
Profile E-mail
Come Kill Yourself

See, this is where my dodgy ramblings about human rights and the rights and wrongs of what went wrong in Iraq go to pot.

I'd wholeheartedly support the bombing of France. :o Wankers.

This is why I don't try and post sensible stuff that often.

And give Nick a little more credit, he's got hell of a lot more idea than the average 15/16 year old I teach over here. Hell, depending on how it's interpreted his views are pretty similar to mine and I've got a few years on most of you lot.

Except PD of course. He's the daddy.

CKY - 3 x Trans-Continental Champion!

Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:35 pm
Eat his Justice every Thursday

I was more criticizing the giant celebration of everyone....The Iraqi people are better off now, but you cannot force democracy onto them when Arab culture lends itself to being told what to do by a strong, unelected, leader.

Ev, it was a war. It was, and still is, a war to my two uncles and my cousin stationed there. It was and still is a war to the people living there as fighting still happens. It was and still is a war, a war that Iraqi oposition is actually mobolizing for, as we've seen (remember how a pretty much a regiment of Iraqi <b>troops</b> ambushed our soldiers just recently in a millitary fashion that astonished our troops?)

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next