[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Motherfucking son of a bitch (A rant about computers)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Motherfucking son of a bitch (A rant about computers) 

Post Motherfucking son of a bitch (A rant about computers)
Sooo, my computer, it's about a year old now.

It should not suck this much. Really it shouldn't.

Early-mid Octoberish, it starts having issues, which cause Windows not to load right, maybe once every five times. Unfortunately, it was unfixable, which forced me to repair the install.

Eventually I had to do this every time. And then it only worked to get me into safe mode..luckily I got all my files onto my USB HD and all was well. I reformatted, everything was spiffarific.

It started doing it again this month. Fucking thing

But that's not all, oh no.

Today, I installed my DVD burner. That went well enough.

But the damn thing decided IT was the master drive, even though the drivers weren't installed, thus fucking shit up. Even better, it wouldn't recognize my CD drive. I shut down, make the DVD slave, CD master (they were on auto select) and reboot.

WINDOWS DOES NOT START

Now, I have to repair install. With a CD drive not recognized and a DVD drive not installed.

Squirm told me my HD is probably failing.

ON A YEAR OLD MACHINE

MOTHERFUCKING SONS OF BITCHES!

I need help. Im on the line with Dell, who will be next to useless. Diesel, Lance, anyone else tech minded..help Coren out.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:23 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:09 pm

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:29 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:15 am

Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:29 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:17 pm
Eats soap like a champ!

Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:27 pm
Profile E-mail

Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:31 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:23 pm

Maybe.
Act as pissed off as you are, without being an asshole, and you should be able to get them to give you something to compensate... a discount at least.
Because it's not like the shit costs them that much too make.
It can't hurt to try. Just act bitchy... get your mom to make the call if you can. Angry middle-aged women can get shit done.

Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:46 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]