[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The December boredom thread is all about my birthday!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 The December boredom thread is all about my birthday! 

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:22 am
The Second Coming

You and I both know that Seattle stands no chance in the playoffs

Might as well put the Bengals in

ZING! :finger:

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:30 am
Angry Young Man

The playoffs are a waste of tevevision time slots. :roll:

Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:35 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

You want them to go out FASTER? Then sub in the Bungles.

But hey, the Hawks deserve the spot..at least they managed to beat the Cards :lol:

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:35 am
The Second Coming

the only thing i hate about football season is that it takes away from precious hockey that can be shown on tv....I dont get to see the Leafs at all this season (ya know till they go to the finals and stuff) - but that doesnt mean that football doesnt own - just means that seattle doesnt :avalanche:

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:45 am
It's Hammer Time!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:00 am
The Second Coming

Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:17 am
It's Hammer Time!

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 am
The Second Coming

Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:28 am
It's Hammer Time!

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:39 am
The Second Coming

Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:57 am

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:59 am
It's Hammer Time!

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:06 am
The Second Coming

Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:33 am
It's Hammer Time!

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:46 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:46 pm
It's Hammer Time!

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:26 pm
The Second Coming

Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:45 am

Confundo Ergo Sum

Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:53 am
The Second Coming

man you just cant go to the bookstore - or did you not go there - cause i could totally go off on the college bookstores - stupid cunts.

Oh yeah. I just went there.

Buy all college textbooks online. bigwords.com - greatest gift to the college student

On a side note IM REALLY HYPER!!!!!!

:bang:

I need coffee!!!!

Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:53 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next