[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The November Boredom Thread is all about the Walamat.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:57 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 The November Boredom Thread is all about the Walamat. 
Mid Carder

Post The November Boredom Thread is all about the Walamat.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:31 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:15 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

BTW, I mentioned it in another thread, and it will keep on getting mentioned... I'm getting Smackdown tomorrow and a PS2 to play the new Smackdown on.

I fully plan on making an Ash CAW, along with Ev'rett, SSM, Franklin Pierce, Pat F'n Wow, and Ninjor so far for my little ECF contingent.

Gonna be suhhh-weet... the only thing I think I'll have trouble with is Pierce, I don't know if they have PANTALOONS, per se - but I will do what I can... 'cause some fuckers gotta get Piercers...

Ooh total mark out - make the Six Pack and have them all compete in an Elimination Chamber... OH YEAH!!

Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:57 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm gonna have to swipe my bro's PS2 and rent that game for a long time.
WMXIX was good but without a storyline mode that isn't octarded (that's 8 ways retarded), it's shit.
I always get myself in these games, and a few friends. Plus some random characters, the grizzled vet The Shit Brickhouse, a retarded midget... And my nerdy friend is always portrayed as a huge black motherfucker.

And fuck planchas... it's all about the mis-timed suicide dive right into the barrier!

I made El Jobber on WMXIX... that was fucking great. I never even thought of making the Six Pack.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:03 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I made Mr. Submission and Ash on the last Smackdown game, that was pretty sweet. I'm gonna do more this time around I think.

Yeah I have similar kind of gimmick wrestlers I've made up that pop up in games recurringly.

this old guy I make, that's like that grizzled thing you're takin' about. He's just an old fairly bald redneck dude with sideburns going into a handlebar mustache who wears overalls... does lots of uh, old school moves. His finisher was the Alabamaslam, and the figure four. Every time I did that it'd lead to me doing a Gump voice and going "I'm from ALA-BAMMA!"

I have this big fat black chick I always make... I just think they need a heelish big ugly black chick to whup all the Divas' asses. Big Bertha. She does all these insane power moves and finishes with either a Fameasser or a Last Ride. The Fameasser is great because I mean, she's fucking huge and all that weight on the back of the head is a bad thing.

She'll be great for bra and panties matches.

Then I always make versions of my friends to fight each other, it's funny to see if you actually know the people.

Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:04 pm
Profile E-mail

The Brick Shit house is always in army camo and bascially uses APA type moves, tossing fuckers around, beating the hell out of everyone. Stiffest moves I can find.

And the nerdy friend is always huge, black and in full on disco gear. On Raw 2, we had him perfect... came out to Sun Glasses at Night because it was on the Box. He ALWAYS has the best entrance.

The retarded midget I had in WM18 was the best... huuuuuuuge bottom lip, dressed like a lumberjack, flapping his arms, doing the airplane all over the place. We had to make him a little retarded girlfriend after a while.

Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Whooping like it's 1899

- , as quoted by the Saturday Evening Post (1854)

Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:39 pm

I never even considered that one! right on... will do.

SuperHotChick: For THE HONOR OF MOTHER RUSSIA THE CAPITALIST PIGDOGS WILL PAY BABY FOR I AM THE SICKLE OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY AND I AM THE KING OF ROCK THERE IS NONE HIGHER... IT'S TRUE BECAUSE MY TWAT IS SHAVED LIKE A HAMMER AND SICKLE OMGROFLMAO! HARRRR!!!

Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:27 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Check your blind spot

I'm going goth for Halloween. Black everything, down to the fingernails. A teardrop on my face, Undertaker-style. And to literally top it all off, gel in my hair so it can touch the sky.

And it does. You should see it right now. Yikes!

Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:29 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm thinking about putting on a longish wig and going as The Dude.
Since I have his fashion sense, gut, and crazy liberal ideals.

Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:52 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:48 am
Profile E-mail
Check your blind spot

Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:23 am
Profile E-mail

Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:26 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:29 am

Just curious, where the fuck did this walamat thing come from...

And man, Smackdown wasn't the greatest last night... but frickin' John Cena is O-kay!!!

Fri Oct 31, 2003 2:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Whooping like it's 1899

I was thinking about dressing up as Franklin Pierce, but I don't think I have the time now to put together a costume.

I might just grab a cowboy hat and a bottle of BBQ and go as JR.

- , as quoted by the Saturday Evening Post (1854)

Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:07 pm
Too much time on my hands

hey, what's a "git" or however you spell it.

Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:52 pm
Profile E-mail

The walamat... I swiped it from someone's avatar on another board. Then someone found the couple other pics of it posted on a different board. No one knows any more than that.

Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:58 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
God to Millions of Morgies

"Git" is a bristish insult...as in you cheeky git, you lucky git....etc

its tame really, but very cool word IMO :D

example...verbs you annoying git :finger:

see, simple :roll: :wink:

Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:31 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 229 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next