[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Internet strategy game...need players
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Internet strategy game...need players 
Sniper for Jesus

Post Internet strategy game...need players
Being currently on forced hiatus from 411, I've had to result to playing an old-school internet game again to pass the time.

Anyone ever hear of a game called TRADEWARS 2002?

If so, stop salivating, link is coming soon. If not, check this out:

It plays alot like Star Trek, usually, altho THIS game has no Ferrengi running around. Basically, the point is to fly around the universe and stop by starports, buy a product, then sell it elsewhere for more cash. With the cash, you can buy better ships, more fighters, more shields, stuff for your planet, et al...with said money and assets, you can then wage war on other traders. It's a bit like chess strategy-wise. You begin the game looking to build a defense, then you look torward the offensive point. It seems so simple, but this game has planty of choices, it's almost like playing "GTA 3 " without graphics.....you can do ANYTHING.

It's like the game Othello....it takes a moment to learn, a lifetime to master.

Been playing for 12 years, and know how to play. I need about three other players to get into the game, and then our trading corporation is gonna own all! All you gotta do is click the link and give it a try.

Check the link, use "telnet to TWGS" to begin. Choose game T, start a new character. If I'm on when you do, I'll guide you into it. If not, then check it out and learn what you can. Once you're in, I'll have you join my corporation (another poster here is already a member), and it's just one more fucker to help OWN THE UNIVERSE!! We currently have 3 members, so this opening is for the first two who go for it.

I'm tellin' ya, once you get into this game, you'll be craving the need to use your turns. It's a damn good time killer when the boards are dead.

Link... http://tavern.homeip.net/TWGS/index.cfm

Use game T....we'll soon be OWNING this thing. I know all the cheats, strategies, and links to helpers. You wanna own the universe? We CAN. And WILL. SOON.

"Cause my name ain't Quasimodo, but I still got a hunch/ I'm like the Jim Jones cult, I'll take you out with one punch/ You're Spirow Agnew, and I'm the Dick you answer to/ I'll have you sweatin' like a watermelon at a baptist barbecue"

<Free the West Memphis Three!!>

Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]