[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - WHO apologizes?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 WHO apologizes? 

WHO should apologize?
Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:43 am
Hyatte? 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
BadBoy? 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
BOTH need to shut the hell up and go back to normal, no apology 66%  66%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 9

WHO apologizes? 
Sniper for Jesus

Post WHO apologizes?
Most everyone knows what's been going down at 411 between me and Hyatte. I only post this here as well so no one messes with it on Mikey's site....

Basically, the way it goes down is this....

I started talking shit on Hyatte TWO YEARS ago when he was an internet writer and NOT a member of 411forums. In fact, he bashed 411 regularly back then. He wrote a column that belittled Mansion Fan, and I got vocal in Danny's defense. As time passed, I argued with Hyatte a few times, always when HE would bring the feud back up. People would IM me asking "did you see what Hyatte wrote about you?", and I'd check it and go off on him in the forums.

Time has passed, and I've learned from battles with Commish and Nemesis. When Hyatte banned me a couple weeks ago, I didn't go off, I quietly waited to be reinstated for a bad ban. And it worked. When he began changing my info 10 days or so ago, I didn't say shit about it, merely asked 'Los to change what he could. When 'Los got tired of helping, he suggested calling Hyatte out. I did, and Hyatte wouldn't do it. Eventually, he changed something in 411's database to make it so I could not see 411forums, much less use them.

'Los could give a shit about the sitch. Mikey seems to be like "dude, he just wants you to apologize"....it seems that the admins at 411 just want me to apologize so this shit can be swept under the rug and forgotten about while Hyatte makes fun of my apology in his next column.

I don't feel that he DESERVES an apolgy, not after what he's done in the last few weeks. Changing my user info, my sig, bannings...bullshit if I'm gonna apologize to him NOW. I probably would have, had it been approached differently, but what we have here is a case of a forum admin grossly abusing his power, and one, if not two others ignoring it.

So I ask...WHO should apologize, me or Hyatte? Or neither, sins cancel each other out and we should just BOTH shut up?

ME: Wrote a few nasty observations of Hyatte's work, calling it trash and crap, and stuff, a few nasty PM's to him after he'd called me out in his column.

HIM: Chaned my user title, my name color, my sig, all to nasty homosexual references. Changed my posts to the same, or killed them completely when they were about him.

You got the story, you guys (and girl ) make the decision....

"Cause my name ain't Quasimodo, but I still got a hunch/ I'm like the Jim Jones cult, I'll take you out with one punch/ You're Spirow Agnew, and I'm the Dick you answer to/ I'll have you sweatin' like a watermelon at a baptist barbecue"

<Free the West Memphis Three!!>

Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:43 am
Sneakier than 10 ninjas

I think you should grovel for forgiveness. :o

Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:23 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I say both let bygones be bygones and let it all go.
The bigger man is the one who will be able to do so.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:39 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Putting the Moose in Music

I think it is insane to assume Hyatte would apologize to you.. It's his schtick. His game is to insult you to the point of breaking. Obviously, he's already won. Perhaps you should just apologize and let it go? What does an apology do to you really? To him, he lost a battle, and the great hyatte is no more...To you, it's 2 words on a message board.

Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:33 am
God to Millions of Morgies

I think you should BOTH remember this is the internet and about as important in the grand scale of things as a bowl of cabbage 8)

Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:17 pm
Eats soap like a champ!

I'm thinking you should say that you'll be the bigger man and forget everything.. then just stop going to the 411 forums..

nothing pisses anyone off more then someone saying.. "Look I'll be the bigger man about this."

and if you word it right.. you can make him go "No.. I'm the bigger man.. see? I'm aplogizing first"

ha! it works on television!

And I owe Morgan a beer or a pop-tart or some kind of beverage/meal for his keen keen insight into the world of the internet.. if I'm ever in the backwards land of his... :D

Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:27 pm
Profile E-mail
Sniper for Jesus

IS THIS MESSAGE GETTING THROUGH???!

I KNOW it's the fucking internet and I have shut the hell up about it the whole time he's been changing my info. I didn't say one word because internet battles are fucking retarded.

But he took away my ability to see 411forums. Nothing there, my homepage made worthless to me by a keystroke. The only thing I can even view there is my home. Being banned is one this, but this is crap. And on the other hand, we got the two other admins sitting on thier hands and ignoring that the third mod has changed shit in the database and grossly abused his power.

I think THAT'S a reason to make it known. I'd love to shut up and get back to posting, but I can't.

"Cause my name ain't Quasimodo, but I still got a hunch/ I'm like the Jim Jones cult, I'll take you out with one punch/ You're Spirow Agnew, and I'm the Dick you answer to/ I'll have you sweatin' like a watermelon at a baptist barbecue"

<Free the West Memphis Three!!>

Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:28 pm
Putting the Moose in Music

sounds like the same old rhetoric to me...

perhaps going to one of the 8 spinoffs would be best?

Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:13 pm
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:36 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]