[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - I'm back!!!!!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 I'm back!!!!! 
follows you home

Post I'm back!!!!!
thought you guys could move the forums on me.. eh?

well for naught... for naught..

Just got home last night from Oktoberfest and lets run down a checklist here....

Got hammered on flight over... check
Got hammered at the Hofbrau Haus... check
Saw downtown Munich before I got hammered... check
drank lots of liters of really good beer.. check
saw humoungous castles in the countryside... check
Attended Oktoberfest.. check
Ate pig meat from the bone.. check
Pissed myself... check.. (possible double check here.. no verification)
Went to cousins, who got us drunk... check
Drank with typical old German man.. check
Talked like Colonel Clink to much and pissed off Germans.. check
Went to Oktoberfest at 1 in the afternoon... check..
Took pictures of boobs.. check..
Met some Californian bartenders.. check..
Met THEE drinking machine.. an aussie who downed a liter faster then anything I've ever seen.. check..
Recieved gash on forehead after doing a nose dive off a table.. check
Passed out at Oktoberfest.. check
Woke up at Oktoberfest and continued drinking.. check
Got lost on way home.. check
Finally made it back to hotel.. "you looked like a mess".. check
Felt like living dead next day.. check
In the face of it all.. We went back to Oktoberfest... check..
Drank with some 17 year old German Bookbinders.. check
Shouted "if you smelalalalaOW what the Rock is cooking" for them (They love WWE).. check
Sang all the way back to hotel.. doing Congo line.. check..
Drank at bar near hotel with the old man again and Swiss Train Drivers.. check
Took pictures if people I don't know at places I can't recall.. check
No one threw up.. check...
Woke up with biggest ber stain on fron of shirt in the world.. check..

Anywho. To those of you like the beer, Oktoberfest is Mecca. Someone catch me on IM and inform as to what I been missing...

and yes.. pictures will be forthcoming...

Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:28 pm
God to Millions of Morgies

Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:56 pm
Pat's BACK!!!

Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:12 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:22 pm
follows you home

I'm thinking something Oktoberfest inspired.

Mr. Submission loves Oktoberfest.

Beer Stein Match (or Oom Pah Pah Rules Match) maybe?

no idea what that it would be though. brain's still foggy.

could be the nose dive off the table..

Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:11 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Welcome back.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]