[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Leave my Avatar alone!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Leave my Avatar alone! 
Proud alumnus of F U

Post Leave my Avatar alone!

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:29 pm
Profile E-mail
I DRIVE A TRUCK.

Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Profile E-mail
ECF Icon

Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
I DRIVE A TRUCK.

Cathching hell from da man himself Mikey...

Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:08 pm
Profile E-mail

Its not under your fault Anna. He's a fucking moron if he thinks it's your fault.

PD wants it, and I think Mars gave it to him to begin with. I don't see Ellie Mo's involvement there :P

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:30 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

If anyone changes my Avatar, then Nem wins. The louder they bark, the quicker we do whatever to shut them up.

Fuck that.

He's a pussy who hasn't even contacted me about the avatar & I'm the one that has it.

He wants it changed, he needs to ask me himself. Not bully & be an overall prick to someone he jumped the conclusion on.

Assclown.

Hey, Sethesis...you want it changed...ask me nicely & I'll think about it.

Actually I won't think about it.

You're a dick.

And I don't care.

Fuck off.

And leave Anna & Mikey alone about it.

Bug me. Bug Mars.

You're an asshole, as you so poignantly displayed in your comments to Anna.

So, once again...Fuck off.

Why don't you go rot in some dark corner of your shallow existance you call a life.

Or better yet, why don't you go catch up with your old buddy Staph N. Fection & see what it's been up to.

Dick.

:ass: ...sit n spin you loser.

Personally offended? My ass.

You're smacking the junk right now to the fact that another e-fed topic has been dedicated to you & the fact that you exist.

It doesn't bother you.

It turns you on. Admit it.

You live the saying, any press is good press, because it gets your name out.

Doesn't it...Sethesis?

Yep. You're busy lovin yourself right now.

Matter of fact, I bet you have read all my posts since my avatar is you.

Haven't you?

Dick.

Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

Don't change that avatar dude. Fuck that little bitch Seth.

He probably loves it anyway, I'm sure he rubs one out every time he sees the shit, the bigoted redneck podunk piece of shit.

Fuck him in the ass with a rubber dick, break the end off, and beat him to death with the rest of it.

Then blame it on the homosexual insurgence.

Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

Maybe if Seth "Young Blacks Frighten My Old Podunk Ass" Monroe wants me to change it he can come to Maryland and make it happen.

Then maybe some young blacks I know can curb stomp him.

Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:18 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Hey Ash, anyone ever told you that you look like...a dick?

Wait, so do I.

Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Eat his Justice every Thursday

<-- Av says: I don't like any of you.

So what I get is that he still comes to this site then?

Whoo hoo, public address to Seth:

Your feuding doesn't stand up to anyone else's currently. So stop saying that you've done some of the best. We all know who the big four are; you aren't even in the ten, or eleven.

Also: my impression thread was closed, leaving me to believe you complained about it. Can you not take a parody?

You've had two of them shut down (mine and Mr. Nem Goes to Washington, I believe was the title of the Freducator's) for no good reason other than you've got noterioty.

Oh yeah, just remembered. Someone won't post here until they're given admin duties. You lame bitch.

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
Sneakier than 10 ninjas

Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:45 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Sneakier than 10 ninjas

Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:20 pm
Fallen Angel

Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Eat his Justice every Thursday

<--Av says: I look like a bad ass by day, badass by night. Especially the bad ass part.

I was gonna say Blue, but whatever.

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:52 pm
Profile WWW
No more forum moves!

Almighty Creater (and rescuer) of this forum
RIP Majestic...

Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:54 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW
Proud alumnus of F U

You still are man...Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy, Bill Murray & Ben Stiller?

OH!

Sorry...

Unleaded, Premium, Leaded & Diesel!

WOOOOO!

Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

I looked at my avatar & I still look like a dick.

Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Come Kill Yourself

CKY - 3 x Trans-Continental Champion!

Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:25 pm
Fallen Angel

Yeah, I'm marking for this. I mark for anything that makes Sethy-Poo angry.

Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:40 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next