[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Please guys... :(
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Please guys... :( 
I DRIVE A TRUCK.

Post Please guys... :(
I don't even know where to start...I think A LOT of things have come to a head here. I hate the tension, here and at the other boards.

The situation is out of control...let reign ourselves in guys.

Bottom line is...if you post at 411 then you need to behave in a respectful manner. You must follow the rules. There it is, in the most simplistic of terms. The Forums have been placed in the hands of Carlos and Mikey - and their rules stand.

I would like the Mikey bashing to stop. I can not tell you - how many times he's gone out of his way for so, so many of us. Do you guys know that I've emailed or called Mikey numerous times - "So and So needs this...can you help him/her? Can you change this Custom Title to...? Can you...etc etc..."

They may be little things - but you know what? I bet you it's a lot more than you may get at another forum.

I'm truly sorry about the loss of the 411fed - I really am. I love Declan and respect him tremendously. But, as a mod, I can not have the F bombs and the hate all over the board. The 411Fed is moving and it seems that Declan has been granted time to take/move its history over. I ask that you all just drop the matter before it escalates further. I think it best if all parties...admins, mods and efedders simple take a step back and let cooler heads prevail.

Thank you and I appreciate your reading my post.

Anna

Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:46 pm
Profile E-mail
ECF Icon

Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

Maybe I'm just out of the loop due to frickin' Hurricane Isabel but what's up with all the playa hatin' on Mike?

Big Mike is the man!

You should have seen the message I got when I was banned last, it was frickin' awesome seriously!!

BINGER! ;)

Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:25 pm
Profile E-mail
ECF Icon

Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:52 pm
Profile WWW
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:38 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]