[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Perfect Impression of THE Nemesis: Phrases A to Z
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Perfect Impression of THE Nemesis: Phrases A to Z 
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Post Perfect Impression of THE Nemesis: Phrases A to Z
The Perfect Impression of THE Nemesis: Phrases from A-Z

and I created ECF
and I held both World Titles at once
and I just carry my hits to Mikey's little two bit piece of shit site
and made 411Fed
and the ECF title
are you calling me drunk?
asshole, I'm not a drunk
at the same time
Badboy is a drunk, I'm not
because I'm good!
best efedder ever
better yet, I'm gonna grab a case
brb, getting a beer
brb, gotta grab me a beer
brb, I'm gonna go grab a Bud, a real American beer
brb, I'm gonna go grab me a beer
Budweiser- real American beer
but everyone loves Nem
damn I'm thirsty in the middle of the night, brb
didn't you used to be Bob the Mule?
do you hang out with that Kodak kid?
don't call me Nemmy ungrateful worm!
don't let anyone tell you otherwise, the ungrateful shrivs
don't you see the big "THE"?
fuck yourself, you think I'm a drunk, you're just like Badboy, what a liberal commie pinko tool
he's a liberal pinko commie punk
hey, gonna go grab a pack of Bud, brb
hey, why can't any of you have good gimmicks? time traveller? crazy guy? Ahrimante? what the hell is an Ahrimante anyway
I always come back!
I AM Nem
I am Nemesis
I am not a drunk! pinko bastards, I could outfeud you all!
I can beat anyone
I can beat you, you know
I had to give the spotlight to other people you know
I held the 411 and ECF world titles at the same time!
I made you!
I need to run out to the store to get more, bb in 20
I never lost in ECF
I never lost to Acid
I showed him
I WAS THAT AND MORE COMMIE PINKO LIBERAL BASTARD PINKO COMMIE PUNK LIBERAL MEDIA PUNK COMMIE
I was the best
if you want to get testy, then do it otherwise- hey,brb, I need to grab another beer
I'm a legend and I get you a lot of hits on your forums man
I'm better than ALL of you
I'm responsible for you!
in fact I beat him
in fact, I'm counting your world title runs as one of mine
I've known him for a long time, his efedding went to his head
just like anyone else, fucking ungrateful liberals
just like that fucking Acid guy, I made him! and ECF!
just so long as they aren't brainwashed by the liberal media
liberal commie liar!
listen you commie hoser, I can make anyone feud good
my gimmick was great
my name is Seth
Nem was where it's at
no offense, but you make me sick
not import British-can't-stand-up-for-what's-right bullshit or stupid French wine
oh hell, let me just grab the whole case
okay, Fox News is on, later
okay, I drank that one on the way to the computer, let me go get another [after a brb]
or so the liberal media said it did
screw you, I don't have to take this, you drunk
speaking of those, I held both ECF and 411 at the same time
that was put there so people would know it's me [the "THE"]
vote Bush
what, are you some sort of liberal pinko commie conspiracy lie spreading hoser or something?
you aren't a liberal pinko commie liberal flame baiting bastard liberal are you?
you can look up my old ECF feuds at their penny site
you can start by looking up all my old feuds and ripping them off
you hang out with that Kodak kid, don't you?
you hate me? son, are you some sort of ... Oh wait I need to grow up. Nevermind...?
you know I made ECF right?
zoom!

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:52 am
Profile WWW
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:26 pm
Profile E-mail
ECF Icon

Is that a quote?

Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:52 pm
Profile WWW

No, there are a few direct quotes though.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
ECF Icon

***Put away jar of pee wrapped in a pink slip, addressed for Seattle***

Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
Sneakier than 10 ninjas

Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:23 pm

Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:44 pm
Profile WWW

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:34 am

Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:46 pm
Profile E-mail
Sniper for Jesus

"Cause my name ain't Quasimodo, but I still got a hunch/ I'm like the Jim Jones cult, I'll take you out with one punch/ You're Spirow Agnew, and I'm the Dick you answer to/ I'll have you sweatin' like a watermelon at a baptist barbecue"

<Free the West Memphis Three!!>

Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:48 am

Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:03 am
Where are my legs?

"if you weeeeel" makes him look like an arse.

1 time ECF Submission Champion

The hottest thing to hit ECF since that Volcano back in '97.

Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]