[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Banned Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:50 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Banned Thread 
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Mike, you still haven't responded to the PM I gave you at your forum.

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
ECF Icon

I will, brother. Yours is one of like 15.

Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
Under Carder

Post 411 Fan Forum Will Live on
Unfortunately, one man a forum does not need.

The thing is as much as we feel passionate about the 411 fed and the 411 Fan Forum it will go on, the forum will continue to live without the people who are banned.

Which is a shame. It just leaves room for a new set of people to post and become regulars, this is going to turn into Mike's Gametime issue.

Because the current 411 Fan Forum Order will leave and the current "Dammnit Newbie"s will become the New Order of the Forum, the same way we did after Aquafina, The Game, Heffer and the ilk left.

I'm all for the 411 Fed moving to another site, but I think its going to need a lot to keep it and the ECF going. Because we have both always survived on the New Blood the 411 Fan Forum supplied. I've suggested to Av' and Bob that the two feds work together.

On the subject of the "Mike/Carlos Issue", I've seen mods go mad before and delete threads and I've seen mods be the most hated people on the forum. Admittedly I knew Carlos wasn't popular but I've always respected Mike for his "Common Touch", the ability to stay level headed and not become aloft from every one else. I still think the same of him, but I know he's supposed to be having a hard time right now. So this might be the reason for this current rage.

We'll just have to see where we go from this.

www.Joyeux.biz - So Good Mjoyeux put his name on it

Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Ring Crew

Post Mike
Alright, I'm goign to do this in public just like I do everything. Mike I consider you a friend. You have went out of your way on the froum for me many times. However, mass banning those guys just isn't good for bussiness. They are all top posters and if you haven't noticed the forums are dead. I get emails every day of people telimg me that they are just waiting for the some other site to get up and then they are leaving too. These are top posters tellimg me this.

Now, I'm just telling you this because I consider you a friend. As you know I have stayed out of this whole mess.

I know you say you wouldn't take this crap in real life and I understand that. This isn't real life though. If being the Admin makes you this upset than maybe you to take a long break.

The Efed moving is going to be bad for 411. The Efed brings in a lot of new posters and from what I've heard the fed IS moving. Now, we all know that I think Efedding is gay but I can't deny the legions of posters it brings to 411.

Jst sit back for a min and think about the posters you banned. I know they broke the "pacemaker" rule but the punnishment has to ft the crime. Back when I got banned under that rule I changed my avatar to "Fuck Pete" I think that is a little diferent than "Free Scuzz" or whaterver it was.

Like I said the Forums are dead now and there are more people saying that they are leaving. Hell, Ihaven't been posting as much because I know that I'll be banned for no good reason. Things I use to do a few months ago will now get me banned.

Now Morg is banned, CA is banned. Come on man. Things are getting out of hand.

Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:33 pm
Profile YIM
Under Carder

Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Eat his Justice every Thursday

Put a record on and smile, eh.

But Jaber said he kept one secret from his captors, fearing the treatment could get worse. "I mean I like rap, just imagine them playing jazz."

Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:55 pm
Profile WWW
Under Carder

Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:14 pm
Profile E-mail
ECF Icon

Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Under Carder

The happenings of today is a big 'fuck you' to a whole lot of people who I respect, from a couple of people who I respect.

The sad thing is Carlos was a MASSIVE help to Mjoyeux and Myself when establishing the Fed as a major success. Not to mention Big Mike his help and work inside the 411fed is arguably only equalled by the top guns.

Cooler heads should have over taken the spite of today.

It is a sad end to a nice story. Because no matter where what once was 411fed ends up it will never ever be the same again.

(Please could you reply to the PM I sent you earlier please Big Mike)

Mjoyeux and Myself also founded the competition which spawned the beast which is the ECF

To Be the Scamp you got to beat the Scamp

Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4