[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The DMB Show
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 The DMB Show 
ECF Icon

Post The DMB Show
On behalf of a drunken Ellmo...She would like you all to know that she is currently tailgating...sharing the love with her new hippie friends...and is spilling beer all over her breasts. She has consumed a burger, and shared Mac Salad with a stranger.

She just wanted to share, and there will be updates as they come in.

:) LOL

Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
No more forum moves!

tsk tsk, what would her husband think? :avalanche:

Almighty Creater (and rescuer) of this forum
RIP Majestic...

Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:00 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW
ECF Icon

Imagine my amusement as the call comes in.

In all seriousness...she is having a hell of a time right now.

Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:08 pm
Profile WWW
No more forum moves!

Thats good, Im sure her mind is far away from any troubles at the moment, and THAT is golden for me to hear!

Almighty Creater (and rescuer) of this forum
RIP Majestic...

Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:35 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW
I DRIVE A TRUCK.

Ok guys - here's the set list for last night's show:

Hartford, Connecticut

Set
Everyday #36
Too Much
Don't Burn The Pig
Crash Into Me
So Much To Say (leads right into)-->
Warehouse
Grace Is Gone
Jimi Thing
The Stone
Digging a Ditch
Fool To Think
I Did It
If I Had It All
Two Step

Encore
Recently
Stay

Overall I had a great time at the show! The best done songs of the night were So much to Say w/ the lead into Warehouse (one of my all time favs!). The Stone kicked so much ass and! I've never seen them do that live. Grace is Gone - BEST RENDITION ever!

Here's the thing though. My "seats" were on the lawn...general admission. The show was sold out and there were drunken stoners EVERYWHERE. I watched some drunken slut hurl chunks twice and then I laughed at her. LOL

Never again will I get seats on the lawn. Hells no. I must be getting old because I just can't stand being near the stoner kids anymore. :lol:

Now I'm off to tell Nissan that the deal is off. No new truck for me. I wait 6 more months for the 03's to come in off off leases. Then I get one. ;)

Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:33 pm
Profile E-mail
Check your blind spot

Glad you had fun, Anna. :)

Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:42 pm
Profile E-mail

Damn. Jealousy running rampant through me.
Warehouse is definitely and awesome song. I NEED to hear Jimi Thing live one day.

Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:15 pm
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

I'm out of the loop, since I Did It and Crash Into Me are the only two songs I recognize on there.

Is Jimi Thing some kind of Hendrix tribute or something?

Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:58 pm
Profile E-mail
I DRIVE A TRUCK.

Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:01 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Check your blind spot

Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:13 am
Profile E-mail

Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Where are my legs?

1 time ECF Submission Champion

The hottest thing to hit ECF since that Volcano back in '97.

Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:01 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]