[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - It's hot...it's humid...it's August Part 2.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 It's hot...it's humid...it's August Part 2. 
follows you home

so i see the paper.. and i'm like.. "cool" since I still think Madonna is hot.. and britney is well.. britney... BUT..

then these images of biblical proportions came into my mind.. of all these people in the audience watching this.. almost like they were worshipping it.. like idols and false gods.. and then to think that what they are celebrating is basically a woman "knowing" a woman to some degree.. its like Sodom and Gomorrah all over again.. like the people in this country are so ready for some kind of biblical plague to come down and just wash them from the face of the earth since they no longer have morals or whatnot..

then i blinked and got a half a stock.. and realized i was as good as a pillar of salt as everyone else.. so i took my buddies paper to the bathroom and sinned.. hehe.. if only.. he wouldn't let it out of his sight..

Fri Aug 29, 2003 3:30 pm
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:08 pm
Profile E-mail

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:20 pm
Check your blind spot

The kiss, I mean. Not the rest of the event.

Was excellent, I mean.

Meh...

Fri Aug 29, 2003 6:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Horseback Riding Extraordinaire

I'm sure it was, I almost got a boner just looking at the picture.

Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:18 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh yes.

Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:55 pm
God to Millions of Morgies

smelt of cheese, I panicked a little, then remebered i just had some cheesy whatsits (they're crisps or potatoe chips as you yanks say before some smart arse says the obvious gag!)

serious question coming up. and i want a serious and honest answer

From what I say here and how i am at 411, would you say i am boring and predictable?

because someone said that via text to me today, i didn't know whether to laugh or be offended, it doesn't take a genious to work out who said it :roll:

so is that person right?

Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:34 pm
ECF Icon

Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:40 pm
Profile WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:44 pm

Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:32 am
Fallen Angel

The best I ever did was 62 hours without sleep.

On the converse side... what's the longest anyone here has slept. I once slept for 23 straight hours. I think I peed for another hour after that.

On a different note, today was one of the worst days of my naval career.

Most people hate their jobs. Most people hate their boss. Me? It goes far beyond that. I seriously think it is ruining my sanity. When I see the highest ranking of my six or seven bosses, it actually makes me angry. Just to see him.

Fuck him and his ugly French wife.

Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:35 am
Profile E-mail WWW

And we're about to hit hour 30 and I stilll feel fine. I think I'll go for more than 43 for the hell of it :)

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:41 am

Double it!

Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:44 am

86? That'd put me at about 6 am Monday morning. Mayybe.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:52 am

Come on! Be a man! Grow some balls! Deprive yourself of sleep for my amusement!
Or are you some kinda wimp? You pussy!

Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:58 am
I DRIVE A TRUCK.

I was approved for my loan...but they haven't talked #'s with me yet. They said to go into tomorrow...I have a feeling that they haven't said anything because my payments are going to be skyhigh...

"Let's get her in the door and then spring it on her...." :cry:

I feel like crap.

Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:02 am
Profile E-mail

Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:07 am

Just about 36 hours, and still feelin strong. Finished another book Id been meaning to read..now onto my Warcraft mods.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:36 am
Sneakier than 10 ninjas

Why on earth did Snuff close that thread about Nem being made a mod? I was just about to get a word in to break the trend of Nem Haterz when I read the word "Locked". :x

Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:44 am
Fallen Angel

Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:45 am
Profile E-mail WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next