[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - what should I do about my best mate?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 what should I do about my best mate? 

What should morg do about his best mate?
Ring him up and be the mature one and try to sort it out 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Forget it, the ball's in his court as he's the one with the problem 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
have a wank - at least Miss palm and her five little sisters don't have moodys with you 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care 16%  16%  [ 1 ]
see if Diesel is available for a bit of hows your father 16%  16%  [ 1 ]
remember you have OTHER mates who don't do this to you 66%  66%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 6

what should I do about my best mate? 
God to Millions of Morgies

Post what should I do about my best mate?
OK the shit was pretty much sorted with steves girlfriend.

Eileen rang her up and asked er calmly and nicely woman to woman to please top ringing me. and reminded her, how woudl she like it if she rang steve up.

so great, Eileen proving once agin she is the best girl a bloke could ask for.

but steve is still arsey with me.

OK from what I can gather.

he is pissed at me for coming back pissed up and throwing up at 4am on the last saturday on thev holiday. I apoologised over an dover for it. BUT he';s still pissed with it, I think. As I pointed out I would of lved for him to have come out but he didn't want and I all I did was do what most 20 something lads do on holiday.

but now its something even more pathetic

the night before the holiday his GF wanted us to go round hers, BUT I didnt want to as we were gettign up VERY early the next morning and I wanted to chill. seems he's been pissed about this ever since...

well judging from this text

look none of this needed to happen. cheryl tried to make it right betwen you but you didnt want to know. you were invited round but you didn't want to know. Thats why i am angry, she doesn't deserve that

I have to admit I laughed very loudly when i read this.

oh my heart bleeds for her.

This is my problem, everyone has to run and jump for her in case she gets upset.

I just reminded him that even if eileen wanted to see me, i would of said no, I always chill out the night before a holiday etc etc

No reply and this was yesterday.

so what do i do

Eileen reacons I should try him ONE more time, he is my drinking buddy after all. But I can#t be arsed with it. when I was starting out with eileen he panicked thinking I would not want to drink with him, and I never once put him down the pecking order, i always found time to drink with him EVERY week.

NOW he's with someone he don't have time to drink with me...well so what!

eileen says I should ring him up and sort it out.

BUT why should I, I aion't done anything so, here a poll

Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:55 pm
Where are my legs?

Cuz if he's a homosexual, he's gonna act very feminine.

Therefore he's NEVER gonna forget the times when you've upset him.

Say you're sorry as much as you want, but he'll never forgive you entirely.

But if he's not gay, or feminine ignore that post.

Sorry, I'm just kinda pissed at how womanly people can do that.

I dunno, if you've got mates that wont annoy you like that, or hold grudges for stuff you did on holiday, then you might wanna spend more time with them.

1 time ECF Submission Champion

The hottest thing to hit ECF since that Volcano back in '97.

Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:34 pm
Profile E-mail
I DRIVE A TRUCK.

Morg. Change your phone # and tell him to fuck off.

How old is he...12? Give me a break...and his gf's another retard for partaking in the crank calls.

Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:49 pm
Profile E-mail

Simple, you have other friends. This guy may wise up if you ditch him..if he doesn't then..well he doesn't.

Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:53 pm
Fallen Angel

I totally agree with the El-to the Mizzo on this one.

He's either a) not the fiend you thought he was, or b) he's so pussy whipped you shouldn't put up with his shit in the first place.

Any girl I've ever dated has known that I had my friends before her and I'll have them long after her. That's not to say I'll ignore her for them, but I'm not gonna give them up for her. That's fucking selfish on her part. She's welcome to come along for all the fun, but when it comes down to it, she should never be jealous because I'm coming home to her, not them.

Myself, I could never be bothered with a woman who demanded my friends come and visit her. Is she the damn Queen? Bitch needs constant attention? As a wise man once said, "Fuck that. Let's go drink."

I say, ignore the fucker. If he really is your best mate, eventually he'll see that his woman is nothing more than a cunt and an attention whore, and he'll realize the error of his ways.

Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:06 am
Profile E-mail WWW
follows you home

either what vinnie said.. or ya just get drunk BEFORE she can say anything and then your pretty much useless so she goes back to her place and you can sit outside and get even more drunk.. which is all you really wanted to do in the first place..

p.s. diesel... how's your father? :D

Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:38 am
Sneakier than 10 ninjas

He's acting like a ponce. Just tell him you've apologised enough and it's in his court now.

Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:47 pm
Where are my legs?

Gore him through a 2nd storey window, and then proclaim "That's what you've done to my heart" before running off, crying.

1 time ECF Submission Champion

The hottest thing to hit ECF since that Volcano back in '97.

Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Sneakier than 10 ninjas

Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]